Five-Way Partnership Model
The mission of The Restoration House is accomplished in the context of a five-way partnership model in which each party contributes to the overall restoration of the family. Below are some of the partners of The Restoration House.
Emerald Youth Foundation (EYF) has over 25 years of experience helping young people become leaders through a holistic ministry of faith, education, mentoring, and sports programs. EYF’s youth leadership program, JustLead, provides after-school activities for the families at the Village including:
- Learning Labs and tutoring
- Youth discipleship
- Youth service opportunities
TRH has covenants outlining a strategic partnership with each of these churches including capital for the Village project, mentor teams, facility maintenance, life skills volunteers, etc.
- Cedar Springs Presbyterian Church
- Central Baptist Church of Bearden
- Farragut Christian Church
- Fellowship Church
- First Baptist Concord
- First Baptist Downtown
- Grace Baptist Church
- Grace Presbyterian Church
- Second Presbyterian Church
- Two Rivers Church
- West Towne Christian Church
- Woodlawn Christian Church
- Red Cross – The Red Cross partners with TRH to provide single mothers educational opportunities in health care.
- Goodwill Industries – TRH works with Goodwill for driver’s education and certification training for career paths in the medical field.
- The Chalmers Center – The Chalmers Center partners with TRH to teach single mothers financial literacy using Faith & Finances
- YMCA – TRH partners with the YMCA to provide discounted opportunities for our single–mother families to focus on physical fitness.
- Cornerstone of Dental Arts – Cornerstone partners with TRH to provide discounted dental services for the families of The Restoration House.
- Compassion Coalition – Partnering with TRH, Compassion Coalition has helped families overcome minor financial roadblocks and has provided good used furniture for families upon entering the program.
- Ebenezer Counseling Services – TRH partners with Ebenezer Counseling Services for discounted and pro-bono counseling services.
- Habitat for Humanity – TRH partners with Habitat to provide home ownership opportunities for qualified families.
- Matlock Tire Service & Auto Repair – TRH partners with Matlock to provide discounted vehicle maintenance.
- Baker Donelson, Bearman, Berkowitz, and Caldwell, PC – Baker Donelson partners with TRH to provide pro-bono legal support for TRH.
- Joshua Station – Joshua Station provides ongoing consulting and training to TRH on the transformational housing model that they have been perfecting over the last 20 years.
- Alliance for Better Nonprofits – ABN partners with TRH to provide capacity building services to the organization.
- UT’s College of Social Work – This collaboration provides bachelor’s and master’s level social work student interns to support TRH’s expanding program.
- Warren Village – Warren Village provides ongoing consulting and training to TRH on the transformational housing model that they have been perfecting over the last 30 years.